Audio downloads are the rage!
Amazon, iTunes, Audiobooks.com and more! Now you can reach the millions of audiobook customers. Major publishers such as HarperCollins, Random House, Time Warner and Simon & Schuster say that an audiobook accounts for up to 15% of a book’s overall sales (the Harry Potter series has sold more than 5 million audiobooks!).
So join the download generation! Now you can reach the billion-dollar audiobook market PLUS millions of online customers.
Through a special arrangement, Arbor Services will turn your book into an audio download and audio CDs for sale online through Audiobooks.com.
We use talented New York actors whose experience with countless audiobooks, commercials and TV and radio voiceovers assures the highest-quality production.
Some audiobook facts:
- The most popular genres of audiobooks are fiction, business and self-help
- The most popular places to listen to audiobooks are in the car and on trains while commuting to work, followed by listening while on vacation, at home, at the gym, while jogging, while gardening and at work.
- 1 million audiobooks are available, including Oprah’s Book Club selections and NY Times best sellers.
- It’s a billion-dollar market growing at 15% a year (Audio Publishers Association (APA), The Wall Street Journal)
- Get 50% off! Special sale price for your audiobook is now only $1,495.
Our price includes narration and uploading your book to Audiobooks.com. Books over 50,000 words are only one penny per word more!
If you would like to be a part of Arbor Services’ new audiobooks program, please contact Olga Vladimirov by phone at 877-822-2500 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you